Thursday, December 24, 2009

Done except the Angel....


This is an Advent cross stitch that I did years ago. Each day you take one of the ornaments from the outside and place it on the tree. Even though it is just my husband and I here for Christmas, we still place this on the refrigerator each year and count down the days until Christmas day. It is all done now except for the angel that will go at the top of the tree tomorrow. I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.
Love,
Marie

3 comments:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas dear Marie! I have been so blessed to get to know you a little bit this year! I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas this year...maybe a quiet and lovely one with the two of you.
    I am worried that my children's father isn't going to pick them up on Christmas day to spend some time with him. (I have to work until 3p.m. so I thought that it would be a blessing to him to have them for the day until I got home.) He just called and said that the weather might prevent him. I don't see that it is so bad or that it is going to be that bad...but we'll see.
    Our children are planning to be here Christmas evening for a wonderful celebration!
    Merry CHRISTmas!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Advent calendar! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete