Friday, December 4, 2009

Crochet Hats




It is our granddaughter, Allison's, 11th birthday and I crocheted her some hats plus the other things I mailed. I called to wish her happy birthday before school and she was already wearing one of her hats and a pair of leggings I sent. We were out eating with friends and I saw a girl about Allison's age wearing a hat like the purple one but it just had buttons on it instead of the flower. My friend went over to see if someone in the family made it but they had just bought it. Before we left, another lady stopped to admire her hat. I found a pattern on line for the rose one and the white one.

12 comments:

  1. Hats are darling. What a lucky granddaughter! It is also wonderful that granddaughter likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Marie! Much love - Raquel XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats are beautiful!!! You did a GREAT job with them Marie! :)

    Happy Birthday do your Granddaughter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your granddaughter!!
    I would love to have the purple one (my fav color) and it would sure go with my coat.
    You did such a good job. I can not do anything like that.
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. She will be so thrilled with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hats. i clicked over from Lisa Anns Blog. I have MS too. I will be checking out your blog & invite you over to check out mine sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable!!! My mother crocheted. I never learned and have always regretted that!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very talented. The hats are so cute and your granddaughter is lucky that you share your talent with her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo talented! How very very pretty!
    Love you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for coming by !
    The hats are so cute !! I am sure she will have fun wearing them I sure would!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Marie,
    You are so gifted with your hands, one of my goals this upcoming year is to get back to crocheting, thanks for the inspiration. Thank you for coming by and taking the time to leave me such a sweet comment.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to wish you a merry CHRISTmas! My mom has just given me some crocheted Christmas ornaments for our tree and I thought of YOU! I hope you are well and have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete