Sunday, April 14, 2019

What I have been up to....


  It has been a while since I posted.  At the end of April last year, I was in the hospital with heart and lung problems.  I came home with oxygen and am using it 24/7 for the remainder of my life.  I am doing okay with it and know that it is necessary for me to be able to breath.  I have not felt like getting to this PC to update my blog in a while, but decided tonight to try to post a few things that I have been working on.  I try to stay busy with my hands to give me something to do and it keeps my mind active--I don't know if that is working because I can't seem to remember "stuff".  Ha

  This is a crocheted baby blanket, Call the Midwife blanket by Rebecca Langford. I used a size 6 needle and King Cole Smarty yarn, 1475 Candy Ice colorway.

These cute little bunnies are knitted from the pattern Huggie Bunnies by Sandra Paul.  I used a size 8 knitting needle and scraps of yarn.  You can place a Cadbury egg inside of it. 

I made these two different sizes of hats and mittens to sale at our church for a mission project.  I used Classic Cuffed Hat by Purl Soho, Red Heart Super Saver solid in white.  I used a size 5 and 7 needle.

Spring into Summer, Rompers and Jackets by OGE Knitwear Designs is the pattern.  I still need to get the buttons to have it finished.  Size 6 to 9 months and I used King Cole Smarty Yarn, 1475 Candy Ice colorway.
This little girls top is Entrechat by Lisa Chemery.  I used Knit Pick's Swish Worsted. I used the size needle the pattern called for but I don't remember.  Most of these patterns can by found on Ravelry.

  Thanks you so much for stopping by to see what I am up to.  I have some more things to post but this all I can manage tonight.  
Love,
Marie



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to about your health problems. I hope you are comfortable and doing better. Your knitting projects are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete