Thursday, November 12, 2009

Us "Girls" like to play.....

There are three of us "Girls" that went all the way through school together and then two of us went on to college together. We are not actually "girls", we are "Old Ladies". The younger of us three refers to us as "Old Ladies". Ha! Well, we started getting together to celebrate birthdays and have included our husbands. We decided the other week that we would play with beads and let the men have fun talking football, racing, guns, etc. We had lunch and then the men went into the living room and we gathered around the kitchen table and started playing. Below, I will show our creations.

Naydine did these. She is using the Snowmen watch faces with her snowmen.















These are creations by Celeste. She has done some more since this picture.












These are creations by Marie. We have purchased Christmas watch faces with snowmen, Christmas trees, and Santa's to make watches for Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love all of your creations from the "old gals."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful!! ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish this old girl was close by to work along with you young girls.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creations. Very talented girls here. It is so neat that the 3 of you have been together most of your lives. I don't know where hardly any of my schoolmates are but I have moved around a lot too.

    Keep up thework and keep active. You should sell them at craft fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I am so happy that you have such good friends!
    I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cute jewelry! How fun it must have been to get together with the girls and do something creative.

    ReplyDelete