Thursday, November 29, 2012

Needles have been clicking....

This is a sweater that I crocheted by our little guy.  I found the pattern
at redheart. com and it is pattern WR1987.  The pattern is shown for a girl
but I changed the bottom holes to make it for a boy.

Little guy all dressed up at a wedding banquet and he has his best
friend with him.  I could not help but laugh when I saw this
picture.  I said "I see Mr. Raccoon got an invitation too".  I found a free
pattern for a rabbit that is made like Mr. Raccoon and made it.  His wonderful
friend was a gift and they are kinda expensive, so we hope he will want to carry
the rabbit around and if something happens to it, I can just knit another one.
Below are pictures of the rabbit.  It is on it's way to CA and a friend is going to
embroidery the face for me. The pattern can by found as a free e-book of toys at
Knitting Daily



















Below is a little sweetheart in an ear flap hat I crocheted for her.
Below are Winter crochet wristers.  I made a pair for a woman and then a
pair for a little girl and I  a hat to go with hers.  You can find the free pattern
at RedHeart.com.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Love,
Marie

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work, Marie! And that little guy is sooooo cute!! A heart-stealer for sure! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is so cute.
    You sure do beautiful work and I thank you for sharing it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really wish I knew how to knit or crochet...even both! You've made some beautiful things, Marie. And the little ones are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely talent you have in your handmade items. I'm sure your grandchildren enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Marie...such precious "little ones" and pretty handmade treasures! Your website is so pretty and so festive! Sweetest Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness Marie! What sweet creations you make! I truly wish I knew how to crochet or knit... (I've tried... yikes!). You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete